Ivan A. Zigler, a partner with Lawlor | Zigler, has successfully negotiated and litigated numerous personal injury cases, including catastrophic injuries, wrongful deaths, automobile / motorcycle and truck accidents, maritime cases, slip/trip and fall cases, product liability cases, negligent security cases, dog bite cases. As the former Director of Business Affairs and Legal Counsel for a comprehensive sports and entertainment management and marketing company, Mr. Zigler also has significant experience in Business and Sports Law, where he represented many athletes playing professional football, baseball, and basketball.
Since becoming partner with Patrick W. Lawlor, Mr. Zigler has been involved with the preparation of cases for mediation and trial. He also has an extensive background in the pre-litigation aspects of the process which furthers our firm’s team effort on our clients’ behalf.
As a resident of Boynton Beach, Mr. Zigler is an aggressive litigator committed to relentlessly and diligently working to recover compensation for suffering due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing.
Mr. Zigler is an avid flag football player, enjoys playing poker, working out in the gym and at boot camp, attending sporting events, and traveling.
Email Ivan A. Zigler: email@example.com
Find Ivan A. Zigler on LinkedIn
- Juris Doctor, St. John’s University School of Law
- Guest Student, Emory University School of Law
- BA, Political Science, University of Maryland at College Park
- Florida Bar
- Georgia Bar
Board Memberships and Affiliations
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Certified Contract Advisor for The National Football League Player’s Association (NFLPA) and The Canadian Football League Player’s Association (CFLPA)
- Special Olympics of Broward County Honorary Board Member