Patrick W. Lawlor, a partner at Lawlor | Zigler, is recognized as a passionate and dedicated individual, who has been helping those that have been injured to obtain justice since 1993. His career spans a broad range of litigation that includes cases involving Personal Injury, Maritime Law, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability and Product Liability.
An accomplished trial attorney, Mr. Lawlor brings more than 20 years of trial experience to the firm. He has tried over 175 civil jury trials with an impressive record of successful verdicts and settlements. Whether he is handling a complicated Wrongful Death case or a Slip and Fall involving public property, Mr. Lawlor is always prepared to give his all to his clients. As a result of his courtroom successes, Mr. Lawlor has collected millions of dollars for his clients. He was invited to be a Member of the Million Dollar Advocate Club, which recognizes attorneys who have obtained jury verdicts in excess of $ 1 Million Dollars.
Email Patrick W. Lawlor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Patrick W. Lawlor on LinkedIn
- University of South Florda – B.A. Magna Cum Laude
- University of South Florida – Masters of Public Administration
- Nova Southeastern School of Law
- Florida Bar
- US 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Southern District Federal Court
- AV rated Attorney by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating a lawyer can be given.
- Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Civil Trial Law. Less than 3% of all attorneys in Florida are Board Certified.
Board Memberships and Affiliations
- The Florida Justice Association
- The Palm Beach & Broward Justice Association
- The Palm Beach and Broward County Bar Associations
- The Sports Lawyer Association.
- Certified Contract Advisor by The National Football League Players Association (NFLPA)
- Chairman of the Broward County Sports Hall of Fame
- University of South Florida (USF) Iron Bull Athletic Association
- Patrick Peterson Foundation For Life
- Honorary Board Member for The Special Olympics, Florida, Broward County
Patrick Lawlor’s interests outside of the office or while not in court are equally impressive. Mr. Lawlor is the President and Founder of Galaxy Sports Advisors, a full service sports agency focused on representing outstanding professional athletes and preparing them for life as professional athletes and for life after sports.
Originally from Connecticut, he currently resides in Boca Raton, Florida. Mr. Lawlor enjoys golf, boating, Triathlons and many other athletic activities.